Anyone down for shooting some clays this sunday?

max power

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to make this. It would be nice to finally meet some fellow OR zombie squad members.

I am most likely going to pass. If I am not there when you guys pull out I am not coming. My dad called and asked for some help tomorrow. I will catch the next party at 1000riders place...

Or we can catch a day at Briar rabbit for a meet and greet.

Where are you guys shooting at? Close to Cville?

Yes, see map in original post. If you wanna go, just take 270 to 23 s. 7 mi. S. Of circleville, 1st farm on right past trailer sales. Call me if you want us to meet you.

out to fing far would almost be 350 miles round trip.

Sorry man. Everyone has time constraints, so we are going to my buddys farm since it is the most local available spot.

If anyone is coming, post up. Since it doesn't appear anyone else is going, we wont wait at Tim Ho's unless we hear from you.

Someone post it up... Give me a address I can throw in the GPS. I know Lancaster and a little in Carroll but not a lot.

I have my thrower as well and a box of targets.

I don't know the exact address, but I pinpointed the farm in the map on he original post. You coming?

What is this briar rabbit that you speak of?