Howdy from Blacklick/Columbus

jdonn

welcome from one newb to another, someone enlighten me as to why you don't take katanas through coshochton, i stay in my little columbus bubble haha
They rarely make it though in one piece. True story.
I wasn't in coshocton.... I was in gurnsey county dammit!!! :lol: ( I know close enough):D

Ahhh yes, the Katana Kurse. Yeah, Coshocton is like the Bermuda Triangle for Katanas, they go in, and don't always come out :D

Oh, and Welcome!

ya I think I was behind you on broad st today. im also in blacklick. you look like you need to relaxe just a bit and give your self more room behind cars. I just say that because 2 times the cars started stoping fast like always on broad and you didnt seem to see it always look a few cars a head of you. I also like to start slowing down early to get the cars behind me to slow up off my ass. o and dont take this as picking on you its just all things I learned dont want to see anyone go down because people in cages think nothing about people on bikes.

ya I think I was behind you on broad st today. im also in blacklick. you look like you need to relaxe just a bit and give your self more room behind cars. I just say that because 2 times the cars started stoping fast like always on broad and you didnt seem to see it always look a few cars a head of you. I also like to start slowing down early to get the cars behind me to slow up off my ass. o and dont take this as picking on you its just all things I learned dont want to see anyone go down because people in cages think nothing about people on bikes.

Agreed. These are things that every biker should say/hear on a regular basis, regardless of their level of experience. Also, never slow down without checking your mirror first-- you'd be amazed how quickly a mack truck can sneak in behind you, and you don't want to find out by stopping suddenly.

I live on Broad street, and the cars start/stop/turn with almost no warning throughout the day. It's just the way the road is arranged, but it definitely warrants leaving a little extra room around you.

Thanks for the advice, although I'm not sure that was me... I don't think i was riding on Broad the 24th... I usually take Havens Corners Road

to work. This is why I want to find some riding buddy's... I need to find out what I do right and what I do wrong!

Also, thanks for the warm welcome!!!