otterbox?

Bluezx6r

he has a droid 2

why do you need an otterbox? i looked into getting one and what a waste of cash....i have that cheap rubber body glove from verizon and i drop my phone all the time and its fine lol...and i carry it with me when im working so all that concrete dust and stuff gets in and its still all good

save your cash man, that otterbox crap is a marketing scam....a phone case is a phone case

Sorry it's droid x I fried my droid 2 with the overclock.

:lol: thats what happens when you set it at max speed constantly.....i dont think theres a phone case in the world that can protect phones from you...ive never met someone who was so hard on them

I got an otterbox for my Evo at the sprint store. I love it. Especially seeing that all the other cases don't cover up the ports and let them fill with dust and lint. Anyway it was worth it and the screen protector also is nice since it's like a hard plastic..not stretchy and can be rinsed off and reused multiple times. I've tested it out quite a few times now by dropping it, never on purpose but ya know...it works.

Check at the company you go through...Verizon or whatever to see if they have them in stock. Call around.

the otterbox cases work, but i don't know how you can use your phone with it. A friend of mine has the otterbox, and I always rip on him for it. "Hey russ, my case broke - is there room for my phone in yours?"

allegedly his did fall in a pool and survived though.

I use a free rubber-case i got w/ an advertisement on the back.

Call me I can order you one. I work at a VZ store. I have to order acessories tomorrow anyway. Six 1 four 5 six 1 two 6 three 9.

You can post full phone numbers or just PM ( private message) the person

Do you know if you are able to replace the female part of the charger on the side oh of the phone? My droid is charging properly :cry:

:hijack:

Call me I can order you one. I work at a VZ store. I have to order acessories tomorrow anyway. Six 1 four 5 six 1 two 6 three 9.

which one do you work at? i am having a problem with my droid 2 speaker (can hardly hear out of it) want to talk with someone who actually gives a crap. unless you don't lol. Might pick up an otterbox also. been eyeballing them for a while.