Ringo ride 5-20-2011

Hutch

Why would you need a 1000, I took my 400 several times.

Better fuel range with the bigger tank? :dunno:

Someone loan me a bike!!! ill see if I still got it...

I doubt it. I think that deer shook you up pretty bad.

(I really do wish you would get a bike soon.)

We don't use brakes

Brake. That's the lever on the left handlebar that you pull when you downshift to slow a little?

Better fuel range with the bigger tank? :dunno:

I doubt it. I think that deer shook you up pretty bad.

(I really do wish you would get a bike soon.)

Brake. That's the lever on the left handlebar that you pull when you downshift to slow a little?

Throttle control :D

• Upvote 1

Throttle control :D

Seriously though, more often than not, I use my brake just enough to turn on the light, to let the rider behind me know that I'm slowing. If you're hammering the brake going into a turn, you're riding too fast in the straights (for a group ride on public roads) and afraid to go into the corners very fast. I'm somewhere in the middle, where I slow down some, but not hammer the brakes for most turns. If that makes any sense...

Refraining from a personal attack, trying to be mature enough to not stoop to that level... Even if it is da innanetz.

I havent said anything bad in this thread at all lol

I havent said anything bad in this thread at all lol

I guess it's just carrying over from your other threads. Sorry, my memory keeps working between threads, I don't shut it off and see people as someone different from thread to thread, same for real life vs. on da innanetz.

I guess it's just carrying over from your other threads. Sorry, my memory keeps working between threads, I don't shut it off and see people as someone different from thread to thread, same for real life vs. on da innanetz.

im a lot more laid back in person lol. my boredom gets the better of me here.

You guys know which way you're heading? This rain has been torture on me and I'm itchin to ride. Weathers starting to look good for Fri and Sat and just trying to figure out where you'll be going and if I wanted to head to Newark to meet up. Just askin.......

You guys know which way you're heading? This rain has been torture on me and I'm itchin to ride. Weathers starting to look good for Fri and Sat and just trying to figure out where you'll be going and if I wanted to head to Newark to meet up. Just askin.......

I believe our fearless leader 1000rrrider will go north on 79 out of Newark then who knows. We have to make it off 79 first

I

I thought you were leading, you've become a master at it.

You said in the other thread you leading the ride Friday. So now you can. Besides my speedo is off and I dont want to be going over the speed limit.

Edited by Hutch