Ringo ride 5-20-2011

Hutch

You're right...... Calling out a 19 yr old arm flapping squid that claims to ride at dangerously high rates of speed on a public highway while panhandling for pocket change is totally beneath me. Hope you all have a safe ride

Beneath you? Sounds right up your alley :D

with his silence he must not be able to ride

Ill be there, i just didnt check the forum since this was posted :).

Your bikes are faster, youve been riding longer than me, its in your backyard. But well see, i wont whine like a little girl.

And hutch is a cool guy dont give him shit for calling me out. Hes fucking around im pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck whether or not i come just wants a ride lol. But ill be there it was fun riding with hutch and brent. Both great riders and a blast to try and keep up with.

And hutch is a cool guy dont give him shit for calling me out. Hes fucking around im pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck whether or not i come just wants a ride lol. But ill be there it was fun riding with hutch and brent. Both great riders and a blast to try and keep up with.

All joking aside, don't be an ass-hat and get in over your head to prove something. Be careful.

Yes, Hutch is a very good guy, and a very good rider. More than one person has gone down trying to keep up with his group.

i may be bringing a ringer of my own lol :) I could give him my jacket/helmet/ cbx 1979 and hed keep up, hes a british world champion and raced the isle of mann tt :p

I still am kicking myself for saying i needed a 1k after i rode with you guys. I was never maxing out my bike and never was it the bike holding me back lol. Its all about the rider, especially on roads like that lol.

For the record this time im not speeding through that school zone lol i dont feel like losing my license for 100 through a 20 lol.

Yes, Hutch is a very good guy, and a very good rider. More than one person has gone down trying to keep up with his group.

Yep so ride your own freakin pace behind us because I sold my trailer so I wont be towing someone home every ride this season. You go down on any of my rides this season I stop the bleeding and set the bone but getting the bike home is on you. ;)