Ringo ride 5-20-2011

Hutch

I honestly hope he doesn't go. I'd hate to hear he was riding over his head and got hurt.

Word. I don't know what prompted this thread but I hope no one ends up getting scraped off the pavement trying to answer a call-out...

[QUOTE=Mykill;662898]Is this a for real ride or just a joke thread?

little bit of both I plan on riding Friday and thought I would give ringo some shit. So yea if you want to meet at kfc I want to ride

Says the guy who took a yeah Anna half off from all of us. :rolleyes:

For real though. Glad you're back.

It wasnt that long, but seemed that way cuz you miss me so much

:cheers:

I might try to make this if Ringo is gonna be there. Maybe we can get Marlboro Man to come out with the "special" and skool him in da twisties

This is getting ridiculous. Everyone needs to remember why we are all on this forum. I am here to enjoy riding and meeting some great people that enjoy riding as well. I don't think anyone has any ill will against a 19 year old kid who has a few things in life to learn. There are so many things in life that are more important than this. Sorry, but I cannot not post my opinion any longer. I want to ride and do it safely so I can see my two little boys when I get home. Its sad to see people who don't see riding safely as something they should do for themselves and for their families. I see/hear people that are very close to me ride without gear and recklessly and I don't see the need to call them out, although I might give my opinion. Everyone I have met on here seems to be very open to different riding styles and speeds and that is what I love about you guys. Please remember that! It would be fucking awesome to ride 79 at 25-35 miles an hour with you guys and let ringo ride it at 185 miles an hour if thats what he wants to do. WTF makes the difference. We are here to enjoy a sport that we all love.

Sorry that is my opinion and I needed to give it.

That being said I will be at KFC at 445 if this is a legit ride and not a call out.

Mike

This is a ride thread and to poke a little fun at a fellow rider. I do not wish anyone to ride and try to do something they normally wouldn't do. When we ride we ride at a pace we are comfortable with. And I wouldn't push it just to try and get someone else to do it and which might end bad. If we wanted to see someone fail we wouldn't warn people about bad corners and such.

So I do plan on riding a little Friday so as of now I will see you at 4:45 an anyone else that wants to come

I remember being a teenager and I see why he is the way he is....HE'S A TEENAGER. We all talked mad shit and were invincible at 19. I don't hold it against him because he won't be like that forever and will make better social and life decisions as he ages. It's just the stages of life we go through.

You're right...... Calling out a 19 yr old arm flapping squid that claims to ride at dangerously high rates of speed on a public highway while panhandling for pocket change is totally beneath me. Hope you all have a safe ride

Edited by blake1221