and that's how the fight started

jbot

since everyone is making stupid fucking retarded threads, here is my 1.85$ worth

*********************begin

me:we are go on SUV, so that's set. too bad cause this means i might not be able to take bikes

booooooo

maybe i will go get a hitch installed

gf: mmmmm

not your car to install it on

me: i'm certain they won't give half a poo

gf: mmm hmmm

iono

not for me to say

since it's not our car

me: i wasn't asking you if you thought it was a good idea lol

hahaha

gf: >:| (this is her online angry face. i actually made it into a tshirt for her a few years back)

me: that would be like me asking you what kind of oil to use in my car :)

gf: then why are you even consulting me?

me: i was musing out loud on keyboard

gf: that's an invite for opinion

me: it was a rhetorical question, you are allowed to give your opinions if you like, no worries

gf: then don't blow me off like "i wasn't asking you"

that was mean

like "who gives a fuck what you think?"

me: i typed in a smiley face

************************end

boom. "I typed in a smiley face". argument over.

...i'll probably have to "make" my own dinner tonight (ie, order chipotle). whatever, i still fucking win.

Edited by jbot
it's 1.85$, not $1.85, GAWD

If I were captured by teh enemy and interrogated by Asian chicks I would sell out all of you fukerz.

Just my 1.85$

(Remember the $ goes behind the dollhair amount in ghey posts/threads)

• Upvote 1

back in my "unstoppable asshole comments that lead to tears" days, I would probably have kept on expounding on all the things I didn't need her opinions on like "in what scenarios should i dry mill heat treated 4140", "what kind of bukkake do I want to fap to today after that half hearted bj" "math" "running a laundromat empire" "which orifices with which tentacles" and etc. notice how i even said "poo" instead of "shit" to soften the blow.

Edited by jbot
spelling ftl

jbot is my mostest stupid fucking retarded thread starter evar.

i are winrar!

So the headphones are for sale now?

lol, i think she cheered up after i suggested she make me a concoction of chorizo and burger for dinner. i don't know why i'm so charming... i just am.

back in my "unstoppable asshole comments that lead to tears" days, I would probably have kept on expounding on all the things I didn't need her opinions on like "in what scenarios should i dry mill heat treated 4140", "what kind of bukkake do I want to fap to today after that half heart bj" "math" "running a laundromat empire" "which orifices with which tentacles" and etc. notice how i even said "poo" instead of "shit" to soften the blow.

:lol:

Preeze stop!! I dont need to have to try to explain to my wife why Im laughing so hard.