Qsl Polaris bike night.

Tbone9191

I've never seen so many helmetless people drink so many beers in my life. Wow! Honestly, I'm not sure how QS&L's risk management department doesn't shut them down. I've never been to one before and (reluctantly) admit that I did enjoy seeing some of the great bikes out there. But wow... I'm not a tea-totler and will limit myself to a beer once in a while (much, much more if not operating a motorized vehicle), but wow...

I felt like the cops were watching me and counting the beers i was drinking. Seems skechy. And.... even with all the cops walking around we smelled reefer. Whats going on in that place?! haha

I've never seen so many helmetless people drink so many beers in my life. Wow! Honestly, I'm not sure how QS&L's risk management department doesn't shut them down. I've never been to one before and (reluctantly) admit that I did enjoy seeing some of the great bikes out there. But wow... I'm not a tea-totler and will limit myself to a beer once in a while (much, much more if not operating a motorized vehicle), but wow...

Agree. I doubt I'll make an appearance there at all this year.

Agree. I doubt I'll make an appearance there at all this year.

Yeah, I only got up there once or twice last year. And after accidentally parking with the Busa Boyz... none of which I recognized...

I just don't know...

Still fun once in a while. Wanna go? Maybe the July 4th weekend thing? You'll do that one.