president to speak to the nation tonight at 10:30 (5/1)

Tomcat0403

Why don't you take a break from being a D- bag for a few hours and let everyone enjoy this...

:rolleyes: My apologies, you let me know when you're done basking in this.:wtf:

I'm going to go ahead and move on to the adult discussion with adult questions.

:rolleyes: My apologies, you let me know when you're done basking in this.:wtf:

I'm going to go ahead and move on to the adult discussion with adult questions.

you know Hannity comes on tomorrow with some arrogant tone "the anointed one takes credit for years of military sacrifice, what a douche":rolleyes:

I think they should have stuffed him full of pork and not have buried him just give his body to the city of New York.

+1 I don't know why we are respecting his religious believes when thousands of our civilians and troops have been kill because of him.

Thank you to the men and women in our military that have busted there ass. Obama better not get any credit for this though because he did not want anything to do with being over there....Interesting that this occurs just as Obama's approval rating is as low as it has ever been...

He will, and is. Seriously hope

This doesnt mean were stuck w

This d-bag for another 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dotn believe it. Prove it for 1. Saying that his body was buried at sea...

WTF is that. The last remainging pieces of the Twin towers should be constructed into a gallos and that bastard should be hanging from it. Buried at sea, who the F made that decision!

Boss here at work (seems to be one of the smartest people I know, truthfully, not joking) Stated that this was due to the fact that he was a muslim and it had something to do with their religious beliefs; and I added to that and said well we all know who the new head muslim is dont we.

Glad they got him.

Barry should get no credit, it was the boys over there that got it done.

I believe burying him at sea was probably the smartest thing to do, and doing it within the time constraints of Islam was probably done to keep from inflaming Islam as a whole. Seems those sobs just love having a reason to hate us even more.