president to speak to the nation tonight at 10:30 (5/1)

Tomcat0403

The news said we have had his body for a few days and were comparing his dna with his sisters to make sure its him. I have not seen the president on yet but the news said its been confirmed it was bin laudin that was killed in the attack

So, what's the over/under on how this will be spun politically? This event occurred during the first term of a Democrat presidency. What's the 'so what' of that?

Why don't you take a break from being a D- bag for a few hours and let everyone enjoy this...

• Upvote 1

Thank you to the men and women in our military that have busted there ass. Obama better not get any credit for this though because he did not want anything to do with being over there....Interesting that this occurs just as Obama's approval rating is as low as it has ever been...

• Upvote 1

So, what's the over/under on how this will be spun politically? This event occurred during the first term of a Democrat presidency. What's the 'so what' of that?

i was just thinking that we'll never hear the end of this! :o

also, i guess we can bring our fighting men and women home now.

Thank you to the men and women in our military that have busted there ass. Obama better not get any credit for this though because he did not want anything to do with being over there....Interesting that this occurs just as Obama's approval rating is as low as it has ever been...

Of course no one will remember how badly he wanted to pull out of there...

i was just thinking that we'll never hear the end of this! :o

also, i guess we can bring our fighting men and women home now.

It's not over yet. He isn't the only terrorist. This could either demoralize the rest of them, or light a fire under their asses.