Anyone use Jegs Tire Totes before?

APCh8r

Looking for something to use to cover and protect my spare wheels for going to the track since I don't think I am going to be able to fit the tire rack in my trailer right now.

I recently came across these tire totes and felt covers from Jegs for spare wheels while looking for some adhesive heat barrier. Was wondering if anyone had experience with these or anything similar.

Tire totes: http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/00003/10002/-1

555-00003.jpg

Tire tote wheel felts: http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/00007/10002/-1

555-00007.jpg

Also does anyone know of any coupon codes or someone with a discount at Jegs :D

doesn't look like a bad idea, i would just be worried about getting lazy with them and bending/warping a front rotor

That is why I am hoping the felt inserts that go on the outer section will help some.

We use these at work for customers spare wheels and tires. Deff handy to carry around wheels and tires but deff not insulating. They are really thin. I might work w/ the felt insert but I don't really see it helping much. I would keep looking

Nick, call me later today and ill explain since ill be @ work and we have like hundreds of them in the shop

Edited by ducati guy

We use these at work for customers spare wheels and tires. Deff handy to carry around wheels and tires but deff not insulating. They are really thin. I might work w/ the felt insert but I don't really see it helping much. I would keep looking

Nick, call me later today and ill explain since ill be @ work and we have like hundreds of them in the shop

Okay will do. I am not using it to insulate anything just using them to kind of protect the wheel for transport.