FS: 2007 Husqvarna 610sm

Carwhore

I'm selling my Husky to fund some other things I want to do career wise. I bought it about 1 year ago from a guy on supermotojunkie out of Pittsburgh PA. It had 1200 miles on it iirc, so I've basically put all the miles on it.

It's got a full exhaust, undertail, mirrors, handle bar. I just adjusted the valves maybe 200 miles ago. One of the bar ends actually fell off (damn sumos and rattling). Needs a new rear tire as well. I have an extra good front tire if you want it.

$4500

DSC03106.jpg

DSC03107.jpg

DSC03108.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

DSC03110.jpg

DSC03111.jpg

DSC03109.jpg

DSC03108.jpg

DSC03113.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03115.jpg

DSC03118.jpg

DSC03117.jpg

DSC03122.jpg

DSC03119.jpg

DSC03120.jpg

DSC03121.jpg

DSC03123.jpg

Edited by Carwhore

What!? So, no camping trip then?

Still going. If someone wants to buy it they will have to wait till we get done with the trip :D.

I'm going to assume its going to take longer than a week to sell, but idk I've had good luck selling almost every one of my vehicles lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Any they have already been re-adjusted. I just have not cared to look up how to turn the light off.

Its pretty simple. SMJ has great SM610 info on how to clear it if anyone needs to know how. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...