Roll On Columbus Raffle Tickets - Buy one for $10, get a free 1yr supporter upgrade

Casper

Raffle tickets for Roll On Columbus this year are $10 and going on sale today. This year we have some awesome stuff to raffle off.

1st Prize - 2 season tickets to the 2011 OSU Football season (home games obviously). :waaa:

2nd Prize - An oceanview cabin for two on the 2012 Buckeye Cruise for Cancer. :bow:

3rd Prize - An autographed jersey signed by 2 time Heisman Trophy winner Archie Griffin. :eek:

There are other prizes as well, which I'll keep this thread updated with as they come in. And tickets are only $10. Did I mention that? Oh, and if you purchase a ticket, I'll throw in a free 1yr supporter upgrade here on Ohio Riders. And, all proceeds go to Nationwide Children's Hospital.

So how can you go wrong? For $10 you're helping kids, getting a chance to win OSU season ticket, Buckeye Cruise, a signed Archie jersey, or whatever else we add to the mix, PLUS you get a 1yr supporter upgrade here on OR. If you're already a supporter, you'll get a 1yr extension.

Tickets can be purchased through 2Checkout by clicking here. After you purchase, send me a PM with your name so I can get the supporter info added.

Winner does not have to be present to win.

https://www.2checkout.com/checkout/purchase?sid=1443531&quantity=1&product_id=3

Raffle2011.jpg

Do you have to be there to win? I will gladly buy a ticket but I have a class at stone labs that day :(

sweet now I don't have to wear my helmet all day since you wont be around

absolutely in to buy at least 1 if not more once these funds clear :)

The season tickets would be cool too though. I can't enter though. If someone from here wins the season tickets, it'd be awesome if you'd take me to a game. :D

you buy beer and we got a deal :lol:

Ha, me too. :lol:

The season tickets would be cool too though. I can't enter though. If someone from here wins the season tickets, it'd be awesome if you'd take me to a game. :D

I'd just give em to ya, I would'nt make any of the games anyway. Or I'd trade em for 2nd prize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I clicked the link for the raffle tickets and it says their $81.09

It's the hidden fee's.. Ticket Master fee, Carie's pregnant sur charge, Ben's likely the daddy fee, Facility usage charge, Tax, Ben's beer fund, Baby's milk fund, ORDN sur charge, Obama burial fund...you can see how this easily totals 81.09

It's the hidden fee's.. Ticket Master fee, Carie's pregnant sur charge, Ben's likely the daddy fee, Facility usage charge, Tax, Ben's beer fund, Baby's milk fund, ORDN sur charge, Obama burial fund...you can see how this easily totals 81.09

Or....

i figured it out. For some reason when I clicked the link it was for HKD (hong kong dollar)