Wishful Thinking on Cleveland CL

Disclaimer

reconnected the lights...and out came his wallet....been fun guys....looks like the CL ad won today....sorry ppl are just stupid and do that shit, but that is what the whole intent was....u shud contact the other forum and tell CL won today too

turned out the lights...and out came his johnson....been fun guys....looks like the CL ad won today....sorry ppl are just stupid and do that shit, but that is what the whole intent was....u shud contact the other forum and tell CL won today too

ftfy

• Upvote 1

reconnected the lights...and out came his wallet....been fun guys....looks like the CL ad won today....sorry ppl are just stupid and do that shit, but that is what the whole intent was....u shud contact the other forum and tell CL won today too

pics or bullshit.

well like i told tim in a text...still got my boating license...thats still valid....so its off to the jetski store....been fun guys....never underestimate the power of retards on CL...and guys one more thing before i go....be sure to wear ur helmets god forbid u get hit paralyzed and then u cant talk on a motorcycle forum like a bunch of fucking douches

like i said before, i could show u pics, but bc ur behind a COMPUTER SCREEN ur not gonna believe me....and i dont know how to upload pics on a computer my brother did that...and hes at my mothers house...its ok guys...look at Japan, and u will forget all about this

like i said before, i could show u pics, but bc ur behind a COMPUTER SCREEN ur not gonna believe me....and i dont know how to upload pics on a computer my brother did that...and hes at my mothers house...its ok guys...look at Japan, and u will forget all about this

picture of cash + piece of paper that says Sweeve. All the proof anyone needs, and it takes 30 seconds to do it.

or you are lying out your ass, either way I could give a shit less.

like i said before, i could show u pics, but bc ur behind a COMPUTER SCREEN ur not gonna believe me....and i dont know how to upload pics on a computer my brother did that...and hes at my mothers house

Well, since you both live in her basement, go upstairs and get him. We'll wait.:eatdrink:

• Upvote 1

Am I to late for the gang bang?!?!?!?!?

im not the asshole here...u dont like what im doin...thats fine dont like it...but if ur gonna sit behind a computer screen and talk shit, ur just a punk....dont glorify it....and have all ur little internet buddies chime in and say how much of a dumbass i am, bc u wouldnt say that to my face kid, i would smack ur nerdy fucking glasses right off ur face and kick ur bitch ass CBR over. why dont u sell cbr, get out of mommys basement and get a life.

Been there done that. I'm a girl and I have more ballz/ intelligence than you, now go be a bitch and make me a sammich

• Upvote 2

its funny that now that I got home from work and am not bored, this thread no longer deems a necessary reply from me. Carry on with the funnies so I have something to do in the morning :)

also, thanks for being able to use all my rep

• Upvote 1

its funny that now that I got home from work and am not bored, this thread no longer deems a necessary reply from me. Carry on with the funnies so I have something to do in the morning :)

also, thanks for being able to use all my rep

I repped ya, you funny Italizzican bastid! I wonder if that kid's mom came downstarts and made him and his brother some pizza bagels?

I repped ya, you funny Italizzican bastid! I wonder if that kid's mom came downstarts and made him and his brother some pizza bagels?

haha i ran out of rep to give out in about 5 posts :lol:

pizza bagels i doubt, HGH and muscle milk im sure of

• Upvote 1