Wishful Thinking on Cleveland CL

Disclaimer

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/2305126753.html

07' Suzuki SV1000 - $8500 (Mentor)

Date: 2011-04-04, 3:39PM EDT

Reply to: sale-xggyj-2305126753@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2007 Suzuki SV1000

This is the fastest bike off the line, right under a Hayabusa....The bike itself is in mint condition, NEVER BEEN DROPPED, and only 8800 miles!

New tires and already prepped for the season, new oil filter, oil change, etc. Here is a list of the all the aftermarket Parts for this beauty. Ferings can be easily added to this bike to give it that GXR feel....i chose not to

because i like the overall ride better w/o them.

-Customized Windscreen

-Brand New Cam rod Tensioners

-Carbon Fiber Frame Sliders

-Lighting kit....Just needs to be re-connected (120 LED lights...different colors, flashing, solid, or changing)

-Chrome Handle grips

-Chrome Two Pipe Two Brothers exhaust...(very very Loud)

-Intergrated tailight

-Fender Eliminator

-Power Commander

-Brand New Supercharged Extreme-Power Battery

-New flush mounts

-Brand New Radiator

This is the only street bike that has a V-Twin engine in it...THE ONLY ONE! This baby rumbles like a harley but flies like a busa

Everything that is stock on the bike works like a charm...Only i will do test drives (while you can watch and listen), unless a valid Motorcycle License is presented

Im asking 8500 and that is firm, no other offers....This is a diamond in the rough and i will not reply to those who are not truly interested.

Please call or text 440-488-6099....only serious buyers as Negotiating or price reduction is simply not an option. Im only getting rid of it because i have 12 pts on my license

and can not drive it for the next 2 years, or i would not be selling it.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n53o33p25Q55Z05R4b444ad38656e9c413d7.jpg3k33o83p45O65T15U3b44d830bcf98ef31f9d.jpg3n33kd3la5Y15T55X1b4435d9707389fa1533.jpg3k53p03l25Y65P45R1b440fd2e5297c0e1112.jpg

PostingID: 2305126753

WTf?...lol...ever hear of a rc51 or a TL or a ducati...and reason #1 it needed a new radiator, it was dropped...love my v twins but a newer 600 has more HP than this bike...Holy crap I need a good chuckle today and I got it..lol

I've had an SV, and dropped one before. Let me say this:

-Chrome Handle grips

-New flush mounts

-Brand New Radiator

This means it's been dropped, and you fixed it. The SVs beg to break the radiator when they're dropped, and my turn signals got jacked too. That's exactly when I got flushmounts...

And for 8500, I'm hoping he just forgot to add a year's worth of blowjobs from Katy Perry on that list...

+1..same thing happend to my TLS

-Chrome Handle grips

-New flush mounts

-Brand New Radiator

This means it's been dropped, and you fixed it. The SVs beg to break the radiator when they're dropped, and my turn signals got jacked too. That's exactly when I got flushmounts...

And for 8500, I'm hoping he just forgot to add a year's worth of blowjobs from Katy Perry on that list...

-Chrome Handle grips

-New flush mounts

-Brand New Radiator

That should be emailed to that guy.

...and I quote "This is the only street bike that has a V-Twin engine in it...THE ONLY ONE!"

Wait, my bikes not a v-twin???? Those bastards at the dealer totally lied to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a douche bag.

...and I quote "This is the only street bike that has a V-Twin engine in it...THE ONLY ONE!"

Wait, my bikes not a v-twin???? Those bastards at the dealer totally lied to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a douche bag.

Dammit! Me too!! I've been pwned by the stealership thinking RVT = racing v-twin like Honda said in the press release.

Any replies from the troller's out there?

I don't have the willpower to pick on this guy. It's obvious he's lacking in all aspects of life - I just feel bad for him. Overpriced bike, lies about the condition, flawed cycle history, 12pts on his license.

Sad, brah, just sad. None of the guys on Jersey Shore ever rode a motorcycle did they?

None of the guys on Jersey Shore ever rode a motorcycle did they?

pauly has or had a GSXR i believe. It was in the first season i think when they showed all the videos they submitted to get picked

Someone should ride a vtwin or "L-twin" (because Yota is uber-techni-geek) over to look at the bike.

:wtf: WTF is this machine? It's ANOTHER vtwin?! :eek:

A triumph might make his head explode, or maybe a crossplane R1.

Edited by JRMMiii

let us know how it goes. but seriously wtf was he thinking when he posted this add?

I'd l;ike to think that the seller is completely aware of the ridiculous claims he's making.

Think about the typical CL bike buyer... A lot of them know nothing about bikes and will believe everything this ad says.

Hell, when I was selling my EX500 one of the guys who came to look at it told me he thought it would be just as fast as the ZX6 he wrecked the year prior. He also wanted time to GET A LOAN for the $1800 asking price.

The kid was nice and all, but he understood next to nothing about motorcycles, financing, etc.