2007 gsxr-600

schmuckingham

Getting ride of my Wifes bike, its a 2007 Suzuki GSXR-600 with 10,079 miles. True mileage is around 8,000 miles as it was ridden for a season and a half geared -1/+2 without a healer which is now installed ( MPH is lower than true due to my on the fly math) and its only geared -1 in the front with the 520 conversion.Mods are a Leo Vince slip on, Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, custom FE made by me, and the Speedo Healer V4, GP shift moving stock parts around.. Bike has had the oil changed after each hard ride and track day (3 in total) with Suzuki non synthetic oil, OEM crush washer and OEM filter. With current mods bike made 109rwhp on Dynotune motorsports dyno and I have the sheet still. Bike was lightly laid down at one time when she was run off the road, some signs on the lever/barend/mirrior plastic are visible. Stator cover was replaced with a OEM unit by me and Paul @ 614PaintWorx did the fairings. Please PM or call with any questions, 419.651.2497 $5700

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

Edited by schmuckingham

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is about the first honest sales ad I have ever seen!! Good Luck With the Sale

Thanks Shitty

Yes, we are no longer riding and are not replacing it with anything and I would rather this thread not turn into anything BUT a For Sale thread. Thanks

*EDIT*

it has been brought to my attention by my wife that I sound un-friendly, that is not my intentions. We are bombarded with who what why questions constantly and I dont want this thread to head in that direction. We are excited to find this bike a new home so the owner can enjoy riding it as much as she/I did.

Edited by schmuckingham

*EDIT*

it has been brought to my attention by my wife that I sound un-friendly, that is not my intentions. We are bombarded with who what why questions constantly and I dont want this thread to head in that direction. We are excited to find this bike a new home so the owner can enjoy riding it as much as she/I did.

schmuck sounding unfriendly? who knew? :dunno::D

Factory paint scheme with the decals removed on the front fairings.

Huh. Guess I just like it better w/o the graphics - looked different enough to fool me.

Plus, not the standard Gixxer blue.

Free "no decals" bump.

Random question and a free bump...do you happen to still have the stock exhaust? If you do I'd like to buy it! Hacked up gsxr exhausts make great custom side exit exhausts.

We do have the stock exhaust, gears, and windscreen but that will all come with the bike.

*EDIT*

Who was the Muffin man? Why did the chicken cross the road? What is the average speed of a swallow ( either european or african)?

:cry: I wish i wasn't broke. Good luck with sale thats a sexy bike