Used Tires

gixxerlife

• 2 weeks later...

I'm runn'n shinko's and they suck, but in the future I'm running only Michelin power pilots up front... best stoppie tire eva... I will run any 190 rear I can get ahold of... but check around on the heat up and cool down deal on the slicks....

You have to purchase a paddock pass to get to the garages. All the privateer teams sell scuffs. The tires are worn on the edges but have full tread in the center...great for drag racing or stoppies :!: I usually stock up on Saturday but the best time to buy is on Sunday when they are leaving. I have rode home on a Sunday with a tire around my waist before :lol:

You have to purchase a paddock pass to get to the garages. All the privateer teams sell scuffs. The tires are worn on the edges but have full tread in the center...great for drag racing or stoppies :!: I usually stock up on Saturday but the best time to buy is on Sunday when they are leaving. I have rode home on a Sunday with a tire around my waist before :lol:

Thanks for the info!