Custom Paint

TsunamiMike

my bike had custom paint too that was done in 1998...front fender was cracked, and attackpainter was able to repair it and match the paint (12 years later)...same color, pattern, everything...great work!!

ive also seen reimbrandts work on a friend of mines helmet and it was top notch as well!

reimbrandts work seems more artsy, so it depends what kind of custom paint you have

Spring's definitely a "busy season" for most custom bike painters ( so I've been told ) - I have a good friend that owns Extreme Tattoo in Piqua that has gotten into airbrushing over the last couple years and does small projects from time to time - but, this is his busy time as well and isn't taking in anymore work right now - between the 2 businesses, he's buried alive!

He's still working on real flame techniques among other area's of expertise, but still does quality work for less than most of the competition. Other than that, I don't know of any other airbrush artists -- Good luck Mike!!