FS 2006 Black CBR1000RR

unc7237

Up for sale is a well maintained and well cared for, super clean 2006 Black CBR1000RR......14103 miles......$6400.....never down, stunted or abuse of any kind.

Extras:Blk Pazzo shorty levers, Blk Hot Bodies wind screen, Harris blk/slvr RR grips, blk Competition Werkes rider pegs, seat cowl, Hot Bodies flush mount turn signals, Clear Alternatives integrated tail light, Micron titanium slip on exhaust, polished RR fluid caps, bar ends & frame sliders, silver rim striping, Pro Grip chrome gas cap cover & tank pad, front and rear stands and a few little things I may have forgotten. For those of you who have seen me out with this ride, you know how nice it is. If interested or if you know of anyone that is interested please PM me or feel free to call me daily from 9am-7pm, 937-776-2481.

Thanks for your interest,

Dave

picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3911&thumb=1picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3108&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3107&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3076&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3080&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3078&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3079&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3074&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3072&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3081&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=3083&thumb=1

Edited by unc7237
  • Upvote 1

Ever thought of trading in? I have a nice shiny 08 CBR1000RR here!

Hey Justin, I need to come by and see the new shop. I'm interested in either a ZX14, Hammer 8 ball, M109r or Fat Bob, Thanks for the info though. If she doesn't go in the next 3 or 4 weeks, maybe I'll bring it by and see what kind of offer you can make me.

I thought you were into the new BWM, now you are going all cruiser on us?

The BMW is BAD ASS but a muscle cruiser is extremely comfortable.

You should check em out.....2 weeks til Victory demo days.....

wierd yet comfy having feet forward.....:D