So what's up with OR bike night ?

skulls

I got pulled out of the car by Worthington PD.

He asked if I was a meat burglar.

I said "No. Why?"

He said it looks like someone shoved a fine piece of Kielbasa down the front of my pants.

:D

Edited by jagr

I got pulled out of the car by Worthington PD.

He asked if I was a meat burglar.

I said "No. Why?"

He said it looks like someone shoved a fine piece of Kielbasa down the front of my pants. :D

Are you role playin' again?

Edited by jagr

Bike night is happening. Its pretty much confirmed. Best part is we will have plenty of parking for all the douche bags that want to show up!! :)

If you guys liked the lodge bar bike nights, I have a feeling you will like this new location. Working out details on live music as of now. We need to bring out a large crowd so they are willing to spend the cash on a band. SOoOoooo... everyone needs to show up for the first one. First one will prolly be Thurs APRIL 7th.

Casper and Jagr met with me and the dude last week. We will get details up soon, but its ok to have a semi chubby for now! :banana:

Bike night is happening. Its pretty much confirmed. Best part is we will have plenty of parking for all the douche bags that want to show up!! :)

If you guys liked the lodge bar bike nights, I have a feeling you will like this new location. Working out details on live music as of now. We need to bring out a large crowd so they are willing to spend the cash on a band. SOoOoooo... everyone needs to show up for the first one. First one will prolly be Thurs APRIL 7th.

Casper and Jagr met with me and the dude last week. We will get details up soon, but its ok to have a semi chubby for now! :banana:

Big thanks to Yota. With baby on the way Ben and I won't be around much. Yota and Jagr are taking point on the Bike night thing.

Big thanks to Yota. With baby on the way Ben and I won't be around much. Yota and Jagr are taking point on the Bike night thing.

Lot's of quality cuddle time.:bow:

Wow, with those two running this, who's running the nut house? We're all screwed!!!! Me'z jus play'n............about the screwed part(:-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

And... what happened? Other than a ton of rain in April...