Battlefield 3 (get your mind blown)

Ron Burgundy

i was going to build a PC (since my last build was like 6 years ago, which means it won't run fucking MS Paint anymore) but then I heard Crysis 2 was coming out so I just gave up. I'll build once the next giant leap in processor, vid card, and ram technology is inevitably released in order to be able to run that game semi-smoothly.

i was going to build a PC (since my last build was like 6 years ago, which means it won't run fucking MS Paint anymore) but then I heard Crysis 2 was coming out so I just gave up. I'll build once the next giant leap in processor, vid card, and ram technology is inevitably released in order to be able to run that game semi-smoothly.

Ninja plz, I'm running a 10yr old rig. Single core 2.0Ghz P4, 512MB RAM, nVidia GeForce3 vid card, Soundblaster 128. I actually had to install a PCI ethernet card, and a TV tuner card.

but I miss gaming on the PC because of the increased accuracy a mouse and keyboard gives you.

*sigh*

same here... all you console junkies... the PC was where it was at, end of story. wsad, 1234, cz, space, and a mouse is all you need to be a great. get rid of the thumb joystick nonsense.....

and battlefield three looks wicked, i have yet to be disappointed with anything those boys have released and this one looks better than all the rest.