Become a supporter this week and I'll donate the money to the American Red Cross

Casper

http://www.ohioriders.net/payments.php

With all that's happened in Japan, the American Red Cross is getting ready to go over to help the Japanese Red Cross. Any money from supporting member subscriptions collected between today (3/14) and Friday (3/18) night will be donated to the American Red Cross. It's a win win for you; get supporter status on here and do something good.

• Upvote 2

Nice gesture that hopefully a few take you up on. I was thinking about making a decent sized donation but have been trying to figure out which group to give to.

I'm pretty sure you can extend your supporter subscription on here if you're interested. If you can't do it through the subscription page, I can do it manually. It isn't really sizable, but it's something.

A note to other supporters, I was able to extend my status and you should too. $10 is nothing but a maybe one or two days lunch. Eat off the dollar menu if you need to but the guys behind most of our bikes need our help right now.

..... Eat off the dollar menu if you need to but the guys behind most of our bikes need our help right now.

Extension sent. I need to lose a few pounds anyway, so skipping lunch ain't such a bad idea.

I'll do a five year tomorrow from work. I don't trust my laptop with money...

Or... track Casper down to hand a check over, and buy him lunch...

After all, it will be warm the rest of this week...