Free Oil Changes!!!!

35RFTW

ok so what about those that just have a track bike? if I ride with someone else can I get a free oil change on my track bike?

As long as you ride in on a bike, I will get you a certificate. You can use it on any bike of yours. Only one certificate per bike. Sound good?

As long as you ride in on a bike, I will get you a certificate. You can use it on any bike of yours. Only one certificate per bike. Sound good?

Ok i guess I should of worded it better we are a 2 bike household the fiance has a street bike and well my trackbike...so if we were showing up it would be on her bike

Ok i guess I should of worded it better we are a 2 bike household the fiance has a street bike and well my trackbike...so if we were showing up it would be on her bike

Sorry, but only one per bike. Part of the promotion purpose is to get people out on their bikes to the grand opening. I would think that is being fair. Their are 4000+ OR members. While they all will not show, the mere fact that we are offering a free oil change to any that do show on their bike is pretty significant.

Props to you for doing this...i unfortunately already changed my oil and am busy saturday. Pretty stand up org if you're caving into the demands of some of these folks considering its a free change :D

I imagine you will eventually change your oil again in your bike... lol

These will be good indefinitely.

:bow: Awesome! My group will be there anyway (Proprietors), I guess I will have to dig the VROD out for this. I will definitely pay the upgrade for the Amsoil.

See you guys soon! :D

OHhHhh NoooOOooes!!! :eek:

Proprietors Vs. ORDN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xy2HzYra_s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:p

How long is the oil voucher good for ?
I imagine you will eventually change your oil again in your bike... lol

These will be good indefinitely.

:rolleyes:

Edited by jagr