Free Oil Changes!!!!

35RFTW

how long do you guys normally take to do an oil change? say I brought my KTM 690 SMC in on a saturday or sunday (or whenever you guys are open), would it be done in say... less than an hour?

U. Guys carry rotella oil? I havve. My own filter

We carry Amsoil and Maxima oils.

how long do you guys normally take to do an oil change? say I brought my KTM 690 SMC in on a saturday or sunday (or whenever you guys are open), would it be done in say... less than an hour?

We are quick with the oil changes when scheduled, but there is no way we could do one Saturday and we are closed on Sunday. We would have to probably order in a filter for your bike considering it is not so much a standard motorcycle. We could gladly setup a time for you though. Just see my Service Writer Casey when you come by on Saturday!

Will you change with Amsoil or can I kick in a little extra to get that put in? I changed it last night (dammit) and since it's been so long since I did it last I'm not happy with the color of the oil in the sight glass.

Will you change with Amsoil or can I kick in a little extra to get that put in? I changed it last night (dammit) and since it's been so long since I did it last I'm not happy with the color of the oil in the sight glass.

RACIST!!!! :D what is it too DARK for you? bastage! :lol:

RACIST!!!! :D what is it too DARK for you? bastage! :lol:

you and black todd aren't going to double team me, are you? I'm just a pasty white boy! :)

Seriously though, for a oil change that's all of 10 minutes old, it's pretty effin dark.

As long as Ben shows up on a bike and you come as well I will get you handled. That is a little different situation.

If two Ben's show up on different bikes, will you be handling her twice?

That sounds like a very different situation...just like what a fetish dvd is made of!

:busa:

If two Ben's show up on different bikes, will you be handling her twice?

That sounds like a very different situation...just like what a fetish dvd is made of!

:busa:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can kick in a lil extra for the Amsoil. I think it is about $18 more.

• Upvote 1

ok so what about those that just have a track bike? if I ride with someone else can I get a free oil change on my track bike?

simple, have a friend pull a trailer with the bike on it and you on the bike :D