07 gsxr - $3500

Bad324

Somebody should have just manned(or womened) up and offered the dude an extra $100.

If I was strapped for cash Id certainly entertain offers. Then again theres a reason he's in his situation to begin with.

was?

are you saying it no longer is a 600?

is it a sorcerer edition gixxar?

since at the current time it is no longer available at that price, i referred to it as was in the past tense since it doesn't matter at this point

Really? It's got to be worth more than that, especially in the spring... I just sold my 07 R6 last week w/ 4000 miles on it for $5500.

One, the R6 is a much better bike adn more highly sought after. Two, the GSXR600 is a bit of a turd in that generation configuration. On a good day, possibly $5k... In Spring... My idea was a quick $1k.

Really? It's got to be worth more than that, especially in the spring... I just sold my 07 R6 last week w/ 4000 miles on it for $5500.

yea I'm with Brian, probably about 5k is what I'd think the ceiling would be for any non-retarded buyer. Considering I'm finding 09's for 1k more right now, seems pretty accurate to me