07 gsxr - $3500

Bad324

So, I blasted him with text messages. Told me he was answering people in order. I asked him my spot? I was suppoesdly #3.

I then asked him about the title if it had a lien. He had sent 3-4 texts with me until I asked that. Then... Silence.

I told him I would buy it sight unseen if as described. He, I guess figures that waiting until a few days to let someone look at it is a better idea. I never understood people that apparently are giving shit away, but don't want the money when it is shown in their face.

I'll keep watching this thread, but I think I smell a kid with a bike that has a lien on it and doesn't know what he is doing.

I don't think anyone is 'fighting'. It was a friendly competition to see who turned up with cash first. But now it's about Bad posting about this 'motivated seller' who appears less than motivated, and is probably hiding something on this TGTBT deal.

i was trying to do you snarky fucktards a favor and give someone a chance to upgrade on the cheap who has an old pos they dont want. I shoulda just bought it and flipped it and been an asshole :D

• Upvote 1