07 gsxr - $3500

Bad324

I just saw this on the local racing forum and thought maybe someone would be interested in picking this thing up on the cheap. If I didn't have my heart set on picking up a CBR relatively soon I'd go get this to make some quick cash off

Contact info: 440 212 0530 His name is Matt, tell him your justins friend

My buddy got fired so he is selling his mint and i mean mint 07 gsxr for dirt cheap....only has 4,500 miles and he bought it new....he is looking to get 3500 out of it with a clean title!!!!! lmk if your interested and ill give you his number

Unnamed.jpg

Edited by Bad324

I just saw this on the local racing forum and thought maybe someone would be interested in picking this thing up on the cheap. If I didn't have my heart set on picking up a CBR relatively soon I'd go get this to make some quick cash off

fucking balls

if i get my buell sold tonight, i might pick that up

...ask him if he'll take 3k lololol

he may not realize it, but his "buddy" may be pulling something. who knows. but if the guy is on hard times, selling a bike for half its value makes no sense at all. i could understand if he got a massive raise and wanted to upgrade and money wasnt a big deal to him, but if hes broke and worried about losing his job, he is going to want as much as he can get for it, at a price that will still sell it reasonably fast....$3500 is just way too cheap for that bike...i mean, if its legit then its a great deal...but it just doesnt seem right to me

he may not realize it, but his "buddy" may be pulling something. who knows. but if the guy is on hard times, selling a bike for half its value makes no sense at all. i could understand if he got a massive raise and wanted to upgrade and money wasnt a big deal to him, but if hes broke and worried about losing his job, he is going to want as much as he can get for it, at a price that will still sell it reasonably fast....$3500 is just way too cheap for that bike...i mean, if its legit then its a great deal...but it just doesnt seem right to me

nothing is selling at fair market value so my thoughts is the only way to get quick cash is price it at a point where its not going to last. The only people buying right now are people like me who are looking for that cant miss deal and this is something to reel them in with. my .02 :)

Whats so hard to understand? Guy needs money, guy has bike, guy sells bike for cheap to get money fast. Cocaine's a hell of a drug. Strippers love cocaine and motorcycles, but motorcycles are useless in the winter.

Youre a very cynical person from some of your posts. Not insulting you or anything, just an observation.