Welp she's sold

Jst2fst

Hope your trailering your bike back...that ride from columbus to dayton is long, straight and boring as fuck...on top of the cold.

Yea, if it was warmer I'd ride back to c-bus but its getting trailer-ed back with me leading

may i ask how much you sold it for? i have a 96ish one i always think about selling.

About a grand, people were coming out of the wood works for the bike. Still had the ad posted need to take off asap.

congrats! dont forget to post pics

Of the new bike yes once I get it I'll post up some pics eggs

Good deal man. Glad u decided on the 600 instead of the 1000 u were talking about.

Yea, the insurance was a big factor in what engine size I got. I like the bike so both of my vehicles will he Honda's which will last forever. :D

Must be nice... I had hoped mine would have sold last year so I could have been shopping around for the new one... and would have definately of loved having the RC51 that was on here.

Springs coming. I am condident mine will sell.

Good luck with the new one! and congrats. Good thing! I had been looking at that one for a while now. :D

I'm a Muska, Actually I'm Chad but I used to skateboard and got called Chad Muska when I was younger......he's a skateboarder.

There's the bike. More pictures in my album but I never really took pictures of it. I'm not really a picture person.

picture.php?albumid=1065&pictureid=11560

Glad you got it sold man

Yeah but it is a pending funds type of thing... So, hopefully the kid does not F me on this. I told him I would even deliver it to him. He is in Newark so it is on my way to my mom and dads in Johnstown.

Just makes me leary, "My tax money will be here next week, will you hold it for me"? "I want it, I promise you I will take it". Type of thing has backfired too many times before. :nono:

Just have to wait till next week and see.

Again congrats on Muska's bike, or I should say your bike. I guess I will keep looking :D