Installed some goodies today

modular

Alrighty, just got back from the shop installing WORKS rear shocks, Evotech tail tidy, Rizoma front signal adapters and mini stalk incandescent front and rear turns. As far as the tail tidy goes I did not want to use the US plate adapter pieces so I trimmed down my plate to the bare minimum. I am very pleased with the results but there is some fine-tuning left. The Devil is in the details. Now just waiting for the carbon front fender and side panels. The first two are the before and after of just the rear shocks from the exact same vantage point. These will help with ride quality, lean angle and also quicken up the steering as they were custom built and also 1.25" longer than the stockers. The rest of the pics just show the other goodies.

P2042595.jpg

P2042597.jpg

P2052599.jpg

P2052600.jpg

P2052601.jpg

P2052602.jpg

P2052603.jpg

P2052604.jpg

P2052605.jpg

P2052606.jpg

P2052607.jpg

P2052608.jpg

P2052609.jpg

Unfortunately, the tail-tidy is only available in Europe as are a lot of the aftermarket parts for the XR since it is much more popular over there. If you do find it here in the States the price is higher than what you would pay just ordering it from overseas with our poor exchange rate plus mark-up. I wish I only paid $90 for it. It is a very well thought out design and dead solid when mounted and included all parts needed.

Unfortunately, the tail-tidy is only available in Europe as are a lot of the aftermarket parts for the XR since it is much more popular over there. If you do find it here in the States the price is higher than what you would pay just ordering it from overseas with our poor exchange rate plus mark-up. I wish I only paid $90 for it. It is a very well thought out design and dead solid when mounted and included all parts needed.

Absolutely nothing that is nice is cheap. Thats the only one to put on that motorcycle. Are your Rizoma signals visable in the daylight? Had a set on my Speed Triple that were marginal at best in the daylight. My signals were significantly different than yours though so probably not an issue for you.

Edited by 97af
One too many Z's in Rizoma

The signals are Bikemaster brand. Just some inexpensive ($17/pair) units that I happen to really like the style of. They use 23w bulbs so they are pretty bright. I needed to find signals with an 8mm stem to fit nicely into both the tail-tidy and Rizoma mounts. They are only 2 wire units so I lost the front running lights but my headlight upgrade makes up for it.