Free (print yourself) rifle/pistol targets

redkow97

• 9 months later...

Here is a little game called Lucky Charms. Can play by your self or with multiple people. I usually play with 2 people in a game to a score of 15 or 20 (That was before I made it two sheets, probably going to be playing to 30 or so now.) Each person gets a set of targets. (going to hang mine on opposite sides of the range so you have to change your aiming and or move to in front of each target.) You can cut the directions out or tape over them and cross them out with a dry erase marker as you go. First shooter gets 5 seconds to read and memorize his directions with his back to the targets. Friend tell his when to engage. He turns then engages his targets in order. He must state his directions back to friend, if he recalls them incorrectly he loses 1 point. He will get 1 point for each hit. Switch shooters and start again. Then check targets for scoring. You do not get to reload between rounds. You reload then you run out during your turn of shooting.

LuckyCharms.jpg

LuckyCharms1.jpg

Directions.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If you're shooting indoors you might want to check with the range operator if they allow you to print your own targets. At New Albany SR they do not allow it because of some BS regarding paper particles in the air filter system.:wtf:

This never made any sense to me but regardless, you gotta use professionally manufactured targets, preferrably theirs.

If you're shooting indoors you might want to check with the range operator if they allow you to print your own targets. At New Albany SR they do not allow it because of some BS regarding paper particles in the air filter system.:wtf:

This never made any sense to me but regardless, you gotta use professionally manufactured targets, preferrably theirs.

Unless they don't use cardboard, I'd find a new range. That sounds like total BS.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic