Domino's employee fired

gen3flygirl

its hard to find places with real good chesecake these days

Not for me! When I want good cheesecake, I just make it.

Actually, Sams Club and Walmart used to (still might, I haven't looked) have good cheesecake. I pretty much always got the plain New York style, it's the best anyway.

First of all, you don't slap a man. Ok. I mean, even when slapping was fashionable, ya know, they did it in Paris, some guy would come up, "I challenge you to a duel." They would have a gunfight after that, somebody had to go!

l34077e6e0000_2_25620.jpg

• Upvote 1

Not for me! When I want good cheesecake, I just make it.

Actually, Sams Club and Walmart used to (still might, I haven't looked) have good cheesecake. I pretty much always got the plain New York style, it's the best anyway.

this.. sams is the place i get mine..

BTW judd whats up with the cheesecake making skills? I think you need to prove this statement..

:lol: I don't even know pi past four digits :nono:
Some reason im not surprised.lol

I only know it to the 2nd decimal and honestly does it matter? Explain to me when I use this in life and then I might care :lol:

I only know it to the 2nd decimal and honestly does it matter? Explain to me when I use this in life and then I might care :lol:

I use it more than I ever thought I would, and most calculators have a button for it.

I suppose you wouldn't need it much, if ever for making tacos though. :lol: