Roll On Columbus 2011 - Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - 6/18/11 - Mark your calendars!

Casper

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pssst! Two of the three rotating posters on the main page say "Quarker Steak"... Someone should fix that.

Got the date, what time is this running? I'll be going up from the Kings Island area that morning if anyone wants to ride up with me.

URL is working, but loads of PHP errors.

It's out of RAMs, needs bounced.

Nope. It was the cache set too small. No bouncing needed. I was actually working on it at the time, so you must have hit it while I kept testing settings. LOL.
pssst! Two of the three rotating posters on the main page say "Quarker Steak"... Someone should fix that.
Damnit. For the record, I didn't make those. I let the graphics lady know. Can't believe none of us caught that.
Got the date, what time is this running? I'll be going up from the Kings Island area that morning if anyone wants to ride up with me.
Things will be starting at 8AM, but going through the afternoon. I'll have more details soon.

Roll On Columbus will be on June 18th this year. We have moved things to Quaker Steak and Lube this year. More info coming soon, but be sure to mark your calendars. This year will kick last year's ass for sure.

And as an added bonus, this will also be the celebration of Ohio Riders' 5yr anniversary. The digital picture run is on my friends, better than ever and with a twist.

Some serious fun that was! What a blast! :)

Better? This ought to be good! :banana:

• 1 month later...