I must find a part time job.......

DTM Brian

Ashley Furniture warehouse in Dayton was hiring.

It would lead me to believe maybe some of the other furniture warehouses in Columbus would also be hiring. I ValuCity is out there, and Im pretty sure theres an ashley/morris/thomas furniture warehouse somewhere in columbus.

Those places tend to be busy during the winter season due to the extra shopping. Maybe give those places a look.

Looks like strip clubs seem to be the favorite around here for both the men and women. (At least for the Samwich maker.) LoL.

I just want something to do through march, By April I am so damn busy I do not have time for anything but work.

H&R sounds like something worth looking into.

I would be content wiping down tables at the tilted kilt. :)

I have herd good things about vanity. Private dancer is full nude but trashy

X is meh, went on a Sunday so could get a good judgement of the girls.

and here is the joy of having a professional football team in your city, Sunday is just as good as Fri or Sat nights up here at Hustler Club

Private dancer is full nude but trashy

As opposed to the strippers who are classy enough to take home to Mom?? :D

... and my lil brother is a bouncer there.

He's even littler than you? ;)

Edited by Fonzie

As far as winter discounts they have never worked in the past for me. However, I continue to offer them for both baseline pulls and hourly rates.

As far as the dyno tunes go I am going to stick with the $200.00 rate. It seems like a number of other shops are charging $250.00 to $350.00 for custom map tuning. I feel that $200.00 is both a fair price and good value to the customer. My utility costs go up in the winter to keep the place warm especially with trying to heat the shop area with the doors open. As long as I am tuning I do not mind spending the money to let the heaters run at full power at the cost of both electricity and fuel.

I have a couple ideas now and will explore my options. If I knew that I would not have any business all winter I would head south to Florida or west to Arizona and come back in the middle of March.

and here is the joy of having a professional football team in your city, Sunday is just as good as Fri or Sat nights up here at Hustler Club

Professional? Dont you live near Cleveland?

Make it four as long as you are bringing a couple whores with you. lol

Taking two whores to the smorgasboard will kill your gas mileage and you have to feed them and listen to them yap for 2 thousand miles, not to mention the added pee stops. There are plenty at your destination.

The difference between a business man and a working man? A working man washes his hands before he pees.

Off topic, but just noticed this. I always told people when I was a mechanic, "The difference between blue collar and white collar work is whether you wash your hands before or after you take a piss."

Off topic, but just noticed this. I always told people when I was a mechanic, "The difference between blue collar and white collar work is whether you wash your hands before or after you take a piss."

Just an observation I have made during my years in the working world. I work for a living so my dick is always WAY cleaner than my hands when I am working. It seems guys in ties must have filthy dicks. They're always washing their hands after they pee. Seems backward to me, but I guess society is weird like that.

Make it four as long as you are bringing a couple whores with you. lol

i can do that brian. now if they have herpes is a different story.

job idea- be a sperm doner, work once every other day for maybe ehhh .67 seconds, make $50. id do it if i would stop getting laid everynite.

i can do that brian. now if they have herpes is a different story.

job idea- be a sperm doner, work once every other day for maybe ehhh .67 seconds, make $50. id do it if i would stop getting laid everynite.

Lost for words.....

Continue with our normal broadcasting :)