I must find a part time job.......

DTM Brian

I need to to have some kind of routine. I have only been to the dyno once in three weeks. As a result I have been staying up to the early hours of the morning and sleeping until sometime after lunch. This was ok for a couple weeks once things slowed down at the shop. Now I must find something to do.

So if you could work a job in which you could have fun and was not worried about pay what would it be? I could care less if it is minimum wage. I do not need to work for the money because every July I start saving for the winter and set a side a little coin to get me through until April.

I am not sure I would mind stocking shelves at walmart of delivering pizza. I heard its a good way to pick up crazy bitches(Inside joke from last winter which a lot of you already now about).

So I ask the members of Ohio Riders. What should I do for the next three months?

So is business just slower, or do you close up shop?

I've been planning on get a custom tune done, maybe you'd drum up a little business if you had a winter rate. At least for those who could trailer would be able.

Otherwise you could look at driving a courtesy shuttle at a car dealer, work at a car wash, or for retail, think of where you spend most of your money so you can get an employee discount.

Well I can tell you what you don't want to do: work in a restaurant
Unless you want to be a total man-whore like Cleave, then a restaurant isn't so bad.

100% truth

Cleaves a whore, but it happens when you work in a restaurant/bar/pub. Just hope that the womenz you've slept with don't all show up to the bar at the same time...awkward :nono:

Most red heads have three. The last opening is really hard to be accepted for in some cases tho.

I threw down at Arbys before. I liked working there. Tasty food too. :bow:

Shit yea. GREAT food. I ate all day when I worked there. I made up a bunch of tasty shit and they wouldnt use my idea.