Buy my 600!

Todd#43

Wasn't post whoring. I was talking to YOU. You weren't thanking me, you were being a smartass or you wouldn't have made such a sarcastic comment and top it off with the finger. You need help with your social skills, geesh. Thanks for letting it go though. Carry on with your sell then.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't post whoring. I was talking to YOU. You weren't thanking me, you were being a smartass or you wouldn't have made such a sarcastic comment and top it off with the finger. You need help with your social skills, geesh. Thanks for letting it go though. Carry on with your sell then.

You werent post whoring??? Is there a thread on the front page that you HAVEN"T posted in?

Telling someone how to sell something or how much to sell it for in a classified thread is bad form....period.

If you've got shit like that to say to someone who's selling something, send them a pm.

I'm sure you'll try to sell something sooner or later....

You werent post whoring??? Is there a thread on the front page that you HAVEN"T posted in?

Telling someone how to sell something or how much to sell it for in a classified thread is bad form....period.

If you've got shit like that to say to someone who's selling something, send them a pm.

I'm sure you'll try to sell something sooner or later....

I would've said it to you in person if I was looking at the bike, even if there were others around. Sorry I wasn't so KIND to you.

Hey if you want a silent board, stare at a blank screen pal. You're a fucking tool.:rolleyes: Have a good night douchebag.;)

Wow...coming from a person of YOUR caliber, I'll take that as a compliment.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

Maybe I should've PM'd him, but I should've known to just not say anything because I knew he's a fuggin hot head. I will forever never speak a word to Mr. Todd, because he will get me into an arguement which is stupid when I really don't care about what we're argueing about.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow...

I'm surprised you had no answer for him.

Do you hold his dick while he takes a piss too?

OH wow. That's a mature response. You mention a dudes age and this is the reply you get, even though one wasn't needed? Are you sure you're as old you say you are? Anyway, I'm not playing because you're not a challenge, and you're just another guy who likes to talk trash on the pc but will never have the balls to do it to anyone offline. Bye.;)