Buy my 600!

Todd#43

Looks good, Todd. By the way, guys - he's not a backyard mechanic, either... He knows bikes and considering his background, I wouldn't be afraid of the bike if it had 100k on it.

WAY fair price for a clean titled 600 for that year. Condition and miles is actually out of average - on the GOOD side.... This looks above average in condition and below average for miles.

(Shameless plug from a guy who apprently wears dresses. However, that guy that wears dresses can smoke the guy who made the comment. Has to suck getting DESTROYED by a guy wearing a dress!!!:D)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, Todd. By the way, guys - he's not a backyard mechanic, either... He knows bikes and considering his background, I wouldn't be afraid of the bike if it had 100k on it.

WAY fair price for a clean titled 600 for that year. Condition and miles is actually out of average - on the GOOD side.... This looks above average in condition and below average for miles.

(Shameless plug from a guy who apprently wears dresses. However, that guy that wears dresses can smoke the guy who made the comment. Has to suck getting DESTROYED by a guy wearing a dress!!!:D)

FUCK YOU..

When Im 50 years old like you, I will have just as much experience and hopefully will be just as fast. :bigfinger:

Good comeback though.. cant argue that.

FUCK YOU..

When Im 50 years old like you, I will have just as much experience and hopefully will be just as fast. :bigfinger:

Good comeback though.. cant argue that.

Hmmmm.... I assume you want that shock back, right? It was a little fuzzy, but I was driving and pulled over to sleep. When I came to, the shock was gone and a note, a shiney nickle, and a half eaten chocolate chip cookie was left in the passenger seat. It was from the road racing fairy and he needed a Penske so, he took it and left me a shiney nickle and half of his chocolate chip cookie.

I thought it was really weird, but guess that's how it goes...

Now, whatcha gonna say, Willis?

Hmmmm.... I assume you want that shock back, right? It was a little fuzzy, but I was driving and pulled over to sleep. When I came to, the shock was gone and a note, a shiney nickle, and a half eaten chocolate chip cookie was left in the passenger seat. It was from the road racing fairy and he needed a Penske so, he took it and left me a shiney nickle and half of his chocolate chip cookie.

I thought it was really weird, but guess that's how it goes...

Now, whatcha gonna say, Willis?

Ive got nothing so here is a pic of a dog on a bike.

lg_photo_28.jpg

I thought everyone that far north was backyard????

Still don't get why Flounder got pissed, cause we know he wears dresses and couldn't smoke a Cig let alone Todd, Lizard (who also wears baby blue leathers to match his old bike) or even a Gerbilizerr. So there is no way Lizard was referring to Flounder....

I thought everyone that far north was backyard????

That's funny...everyone up here thinks "you fellers" down south are the backyard guys :D

Still don't get why Flounder got pissed, cause we know he wears dresses and couldn't smoke a Cig let alone Todd, Lizard (who also wears baby blue leathers to match his old bike) or even a Gerbilizerr. So there is no way Lizard was referring to Flounder....

I dunno either...the whole thing got a little ghey if you ask me. Oh yeah, your "gerbillizer" comment just added fuel to the fire....

That's funny...everyone up here thinks "you fellers" down south are the backyard guys :D

I dunno either...the whole thing got a little ghey if you ask me. Oh yeah, your "gerbillizer" comment just added fuel to the fire....

Well it happens with Flounder and Lizard. I have found it is easier to play along and grab a :popcorn: and watch them two :bitchfight:

Once again, Todd has a killer avatar. Dude, you slay me. I laugh out loud. Thank God nobody likes me and hangs around me or they would think I am strange or something...

Flounder - shut up.

You mean you're not? :???:

I have a ton of stuff like this....might be time for the fuck you bunny to make a come back....

And, the bike has been certified by Jesus Christ!!!

Damn, man... GREAT avatar... How the hell you find these things...

Come on guys!! WAY fair a deal on a 600...

Someone had to certify it - its got a ton of miles on it, ya know?

I dunno where I got this one - I find shit like this all the time. Way too much time on my hands, I guess. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'd take it down to $3500-$4000. A sportbike isn't an investment. No matter how much you care for it or took care of it, 21k is still 21k on the market, and combine it with a depreciating valued sportbike, you have to go lower on price. Also, do cycletrader and put it on the front page.

Who said you said it was an investment ....TODD? Nobody cares if you make money on it, they care how much they want to spend on it. Don't try to chew my ass off for giving a little advice.:bigfinger: If you don't like it, then take the motherfucker off the market and deal with keeping it forever then, I really don't care. Just figured I'd tell you something, fucker.

Who said you said it was an investment ....TODD? Nobody cares if you make money on it, they care how much they want to spend on it. Don't try to chew my ass off for giving a little advice.:bigfinger: If you don't like it, then take the motherfucker off the market and deal with keeping it forever then, I really don't care. Just figured I'd tell you something, fucker.

You said it wasn't an investment.

I thanked you for your "friendly advice".

Go post whore in someone else's thread - like maybe the one where the dude is selling the 07 600 for $7500.00