Buy my 600!

Todd#43

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you're just an internet mouth, remember?

Oh, I wasn't playing last night. :bigfinger:

I see you are that "grown up" that has to get the last word huh?

Internet mouth...I like that.

So, because I wouldn't "fight" you for real, I must be some kinda pussy, right?

Anyway, its got nothing to do with having the last word. Its all about you not being able to leave it alone.

Ummmmmmm.....LAST WORD! :D

See...you still can't do it.

You just can't let it go, can you. Drives you nuts, doesn't it? Makes you want to pound the shit out of me, doesn't it?

You know, even if you did pound the shit out of me it wouldn't matter. There would always be one more guy that gets under your skin...one more guy that drives you totally nuts. Shit, there's three or four on this board alone.

I'm guessing every forum or message board that you post on has three or four guys that get you so fucking pissed you can't see straight. Do you call all of them out like you do on here? Send them little "messages" too? Give them your phone number, so they can call and "set something up"?

You've got a problem, man. A big one. You really should go get some help. Either that, or drink heavily, get on your bad-ass bike, and let nature take its course.

You know, even if you did pound the shit out of me it wouldn't matter. There would always be one more guy that gets under your skin...one more guy that drives you totally nuts. Shit, there's three or four on this board alone.

+1

I'm guessing every forum or message board that you post on has three or four guys that get you so fucking pissed you can't see straight.
+1
Do you call all of them out like you do on here?
+1
Send them little "messages" too?
+1
Give them your phone number, so they can call and "set something up"?
+1

You've got a problem, man. A big one. You really should go get some help. Either that, or drink heavily, get on your bad-ass bike, and let nature take its course.
+1

Grand total = +6 :banana:

:popcorn::popcorn:

You kill me dude....really.

Don't you have a life outside of here? Am I really that important to you? My guess is every time I reply, you'll be there at the end.

Sad, really....

Todd, I got over you buddy. You don't piss me off, I just realized over time that your just a dickhead. I'm not upset at all. :lol: I'm laughing seeing how much this is getting to you.

Well, well....look who felt safe to spew his $.06 worth. Todd is just the dickhead, but JRMMiii is the nerd that's a waste of space.