Buy my 600!

Todd#43

I know I shouldn't have, but I went to the show Saturday, and now I've got the itch for something new. I've got to sell the 600 first though - I've only had this bike since this summer, and its REALLY clean.

Here are the details:

2004 GSX-R 600 street bike

Excellent shape, second owner, 21K miles. Never been down, clean title.

Includes:

-Two Bothers bolt-on, carbon-fiber cover

-Vortex sliders

-Vortex left-side case cover

-Metzeler M-3 90% F/R <500 miles

-Suzuki Gel Seat

-solo cover and passenger seat included

-custom fender eliminator

-EBC front pads

-DID chain, Vortex Sprockets 15/47 -1/+2 from stock

1_PICT5983_cropped.jpg

I've got some other pics, and the price is negotiable, so make me an offer.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give ya 3k, final offer.

I'd push it into the lake, or keep it before I'd let it go for that. Thanks for the offer though :D

So did you get sucked into the new ZX10 as well??

Um...no. I'm not really all that impressed with any of the Kawi's, or the Honda's. If I was going to do another liter bike, I'd consider the FZ-1, but most likely I'd get another GSX-R.

I'm thinking something BIGGER, with a small amount of additional "pressure"

I'm thinking something BIGGER, with a small amount of additional "pressure"

What do you mean by pressure? By the wife or by a certain individual that wears dresses

If its by the wife then Im guessing cruiser but if its by the girly man that wears dresses aka -> Lizard.. Im guessing he is trying to push you to a 1K?

What do you mean by pressure? By the wife or by a certain individual that wears dresses

If its by the wife then Im guessing cruiser but if its by the girly man that wears dresses aka -> Lizard.. Im guessing he is trying to push you to a 1K?

No, No, No....not THAT kind of pressure.

I've got the coolest girlfriend in the world. She told me to do whatever I want.

Think BIGGER Flounder....MORE cubes, plus some pressure :D

why couldnt you wait until summer when I have money?!

Hey...it might still be here this summer. I dont HAVE to sell, and I'm certainly not going to give it away.

hopefully GhostRider357 sees your thread, I know he is looking for gixxer 600

I sent him a PM :D

No, No, No....not THAT kind of pressure.

I've got the coolest girlfriend in the world. She told me to do whatever I want.

Think BIGGER Flounder....MORE cubes, plus some pressure :D

The Busa Drag Bike Doug built???? :D

So 1k with Turbo or sticking with the Busa?

The Busa Drag Bike Doug built???? :D

So 1k with Turbo or sticking with the Busa?

Nothing that extreme. He sold the old turbo bike (400+RWHP), and is building a new one that will be over 500RWHP. I cant wait to see that one.

I'd like to do a busa, with a mild (6-8 lbs. of boost) turbo for the street.

21k is not high miles, that is only 5k miles or so a year. I see that means the bike was ridden and hasn't sat for 2 years. Only because most people selling their bikes only ride 2-3000 miles a year if they ride a lot for them doesn't mean they are high mileage.

With maintenance you can easily get 50-60k out of a motor as long as it is cared for.

Heck I had 12k miles the first year of my 01 and 15k when I lost in T2 at Putnam Park.

21k is not high miles. Only because most people selling their bikes only ride 2-3000 miles a year doesn't mean they are high mileage.

With maintenance you can easily get 50-60k out of a motor as long as it is cared for.

You know how people are. If its got more miles on it than they'd ride, its high mileage.

The four year old GSX-R that we endurance raced in 2005 had 20K on it at the start of the season. It went for 4 hours at redline every race weekend, and was as strong at the end as it was at the beginning.

This bike is also 4 years old. Thats only 5,000 per year. Its not really high mileage.