New Irish Pub and Eatery...Tilted Kilt ..... AWESOME!!!!

BornSinner

I talked to one of the GM's when we were in there about them doing a bike night. They are'nt sure if they are going to do one yet or not. Depends mainly on the buisness's that are in the same lot as them. I guess they are already pissed at them because the Kilt customers are taking up most of the parking lot! lol

Most the businesses around them all close around 5 or 6 anyways. There is a new eatery being built right next to it. As far as other companies needing the lot I do not see it being an issue with whats around.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitey, can we get the hook up like last time we went out? that would be a night i'd never forget. well i do forget, kinda blacked out. :lol:

Not as much.... on the tabs...like before...but still be a deal....

plus we can always Loko it up before....

we just cant get that loud there.... but we can always to the "Gold" :bow:

Not as much.... on the tabs...like before...but still be a deal....

plus we can always Loko it up before....

we just cant get that loud there.... but we can always to the "Gold" :bow:

Hale the mighty gold, i'm pretty sure i got roofied there that night. For some odd reason i found my wallet laying in the middle of you're yard the next morning. strange. :lol:

Hale the mighty gold, i'm pretty sure i got roofied there that night. For some odd reason i found my wallet laying in the middle of you're yard the next morning. strange. :lol:

Roofey..... The only person I know that had those that night was Greggy.... and didnt you have a four bros sleep over at his house....

He said it smelled like anger and astro-glide the next morning..... I think one of you guys got married that night

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I finally ate there tonight and everything we had tasted great. My only disappointment was there were no real redhead servers working tonight. Sara, our server, is a little cutie though.

The only real redhead in the place was my wife and she wasn't wearing the uniform.

We'll be back.

There used to be a tilted kilt in the Rio in Vegas. Went there years ago, they had happy hour from 3-6 $1 domestic pints and $2 import pints. We got all drunked up on cider. Do they still have the whiskey barrels full of pretzels that are all you can eat? It was a great place for a while, then once they hooked their customers, just like Hooters, the girls were either pregnant or had pimples all over their asses.

The food there is VERY good & the view is even better.

Good good & good service = WIN

Did you name plate come for your seat yet....:lol:

You might be in there as much as I am....:D:D

I just ordered my name plate so I can mount it on the bar seat I like.... Plus we got for Chaz..... and they just changed the Christmas Tap, to a picture of Chaz with an "X" through it.... he cant be trusted with the stuff....

• 2 weeks later...