F/S Taurus 65 357 Magnum

copper1k

I am in the market for a concealed carry and need some extra cash for the purchase. I hate to sell this because it is a fine gun to shoot and to have for home protection.

Purchased new in 2004 and I have probably fired less than 400 rounds through it.

Asking $325.

Here's what the new owner gets, everything:

Uncle Mike's holster

80 rounds of 38 Special ammo

Cable lock and hammer lock keys

Two speed loaders

HPIM3025.jpg

HPIM3024.jpg

:nono::lol: 2

+1 :nono:

Looking for trades? I really miss my revolver that my wife stole. But it was an ultralite.

You don't like carrying this or what? Maybe you need a better holster? Uncle Mikes IMO are the cheapest of the cheap. Go with a better made name brand. Don Hume, Galco, Crossbreed. The holster makes a big difference when carrying.

You don't like carrying this or what? Maybe you need a better holster? Uncle Mikes IMO are the cheapest of the cheap. Go with a better made name brand. Don Hume, Galco, Crossbreed. The holster makes a big difference when carrying.

This is too heavy to be a carry piece, trust me. Also it doesn't hide well on my 5'7" frame.

I want to start carrying my 1911 but I have not found a holster I like yet. What are you using?

I have two... I really like my blackhawk CQC serpa when it is colder out and I have a jacket on and can hide it better.

my other is just a Fobus paddle holster. I got to remember to tie my shorts or wear a belt though... If not I look like I belong in 5th Ave in Columbus.:D

i've had so many damn holsters for so many damn guns.

Loved my Blackhawk serpa for my 92. Also had an akers bodyguard for it. loved that also.

Akers with Taurus 92

AkersBodyguardPT92.jpg

Now i have Don Humes for my .38 spl and M&P9.

h715m_LRG.jpgh715msoot_LRG.jpg