2008 zx6r for sale best offer

Ault

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4300 is insulting not tring to ruffle feathers but it is. look the bike is as nice as a zx6 gets ...and i am in no hurry... so real offers will be considered and if i dont sell it ill trade it in for the 5100 i was offered at bike town harley and victory

If the HD dealer is offering you 5100 trade they've raised the price of the other bike to comp it. You wont even get 5100 in a private sale let alone trade in. They are screwing you somewhere else in the deal.

as much as I want to agree, I just sold my 05 636 for 4700. Just gotta find the right person who'll pay it :D

Edited by Bad324

Hea can want and ask whatever he feels he needs. It's his bike. I want to sell my katana. Would love to get 2000 for it but know I wont. I put OBO on it hoping I would get a reasonable offer.

Maybe what is being offered is not reasonable to him? It's his he is aloud to be picky on prices...

Hea can want and ask whatever he feels he needs. It's his bike. I want to sell my katana. Would love to get 2000 for it but know I wont. I put OBO on it hoping I would get a reasonable offer.

Maybe what is being offered is not reasonable to him? It's his he is aloud to be picky on prices...

But atleast you put a price.. He just said.. Make an offer, than gets insulted with offers :nono:

I'm looking at at a 2005 636 in wv and right now he wants 3300.. I said Id give him 3000.. We'll see what he says, but its looking good.

But atleast you put a price.. He just said.. Make an offer, than gets insulted with offers :nono:

I'm looking at at a 2005 636 in wv and right now he wants 3300.. I said Id give him 3000.. We'll see what he says, but its looking good.

holy crap....I made out like a bandit then!

i like this guy...