2008 ZX6R

$5500

ONLY 1300 MILES

THE BIKE HAS A TWO BROTHERS CARBON FIBER EXHAUST AND FENDER ELIMANATOR KIT

LOWERED 2IN IN THE REAR WITH PROTEK LINKS AND 1.5IN ON THE TREES

CAN BE SET BACK TO STOCK WITH HAND TOOLS

PROFESSIONAL DYNO TUNE (NO PC111) JUST A CORRECT AIR FUEL RATIO

102HP AT THE WHEEL

THE BIKE WAS DROPPED ONCE BUT ONLY COSMETIC DAMMAGE AND WAS FIXED WITH FACTORY PARTS AND PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED.

HALSO HAS SOLO SEAT COWL AND HOT BODIES DOUBLE BUBBLE WIND SCREEN.

THIS BIKE IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION

NEED TO SELL FOR A BETTER 2 UP BIKE.

NO TRADES NO PART OUT

ALL WORK DONE PROFESSIONALLY BY CHIP CHOP CYCLES IN CANFIELD OHIO

BEST OFFER RIDES HOME

MAKE OFFERS

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JOSEPHGAULT@LIVE.COM

OR CALL3305181677 IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS

THANKS

1kawi.jpg

2kawi.jpg

3kawi.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Ault

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was tuned for the slip on with o2 sensors in the exhaust so it wasent running to lean and im looking for more than 500 bucks or a fish sandwich cousin...thanks for the props on how nice this bike really is. kbb is 6400 with 6000 miles and mine has 1300 miles and extras so somewhere arounf there would be nice but honestly a reasonable offer wont be passed up.

was tuned for the slip on with o2 sensors in the exhaust so it wasent running to lean and im looking for more than 500 bucks or a fish sandwich cousin...thanks for the props on how nice this bike really is. kbb is 6400 with 6000 miles and mine has 1300 miles and extras so somewhere arounf there would be nice but honestly a reasonable offer wont be passed up.

Sorry for seeming like an ass, but how was it tuned? You say off the o2 sensors..but what did you use to adjust air/fuel ratio? What did you use to tell the ecu to add or take away fuel?

honestly im not sure how that works im no mechanic... the bike was put on a dynojet 250i and had something up the tail pipe and had a program run on it...it is by friends shop and he did the work ill ask him what exactly was done...in any event it is a super clean bike that is like new someone take it off my hands so i can have a place for hot bitches to sit haha (hot bitches = my girlfriend in case she reads this).

honestly im not sure how that works im no mechanic... the bike was put on a dynojet 250i and had something up the tail pipe and had a program run on it...it is by friends shop and he did the work ill ask him what exactly was done...in any event it is a super clean bike that is like new someone take it off my hands so i can have a place for hot bitches to sit haha (hot bitches = my girlfriend in case she reads this).

Not trying to be a jerk, just helpin ya out but there isn't a way to tune the bike.. All the person did was dyno the bike and get an A/F reading.. That is what the thing on the tail pipe does.. Unless you purchased a power commander, bazazz or some other ad on ecu they can't just tune an 02 sensor...

Either way.. Bump nice bike.

so afet talking with the owner of chip chop i asked how he dyno tuned my bike with out a pc3...after he laughed he said that he just ran it on the dyno to make sure i didnt have to buy a pc111 because the slip on can make a bike run lean... so it was not tuned just ran to make sure it was going to run alright. thanks for the heads up.

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-23-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=23&p=38&f=5698&m=1150&d=1200022777&y=2008&ml=K&gc=MC&gtc=MC

LETS MEET IN THE MIDDLE SOMEONE...also have carbon fiber joe rocket helmet and joe rocket textile i may be willing to through in based on offer.

Edited by Ault