New XDM Compact.....pissed off!

The King

Unless you have tiny hands, would you be able to grip the compact with the 13 rnd mag properly?

Seems to me that the grip would be too small, and you'd always be using the extended mag anyway. :dunno:

(I imagine you know this, but..) Your off hand is the one that controls the flip of the gun, and if you're not supporting it properly (due to the short grip), it's going to be tougher than it needs to be to reacquire the target after the first pull...

If you bought this at a dealer, maybe they'd take it back on trade?

Unless you have tiny hands, would you be able to grip the compact with the 13 rnd mag properly?

Seems to me that the grip would be too small, and you'd always be using the extended mag anyway. :dunno:

(I imagine you know this, but..) Your off hand is the one that controls the flip of the gun, and if you're not supporting it properly (due to the short grip), it's going to be tougher than it needs to be to reacquire the target after the first pull...

If you bought this at a dealer, maybe they'd take it back on trade?

Crib has bear claws for hands and he don't seem to have any problem shooting the 13 rd mag. :dunno: