$10k fine for refusing to let TSA grope your balls

Casper

Take the power away from them. Drop trousers before they can even put you on the spot. Ask them if this is what they were after...;)

A guy actually did that, in Boston I believe. He was arrested for public indecency. He stripped butt naked before walking through the scanner.

Im just going to make them give me a woman to do the pat down. They always make the screener the same sex as the traveler so whos to say that im comfortable with that. I will for sure going forward ask for a woman because I am not comfortable with their assumption that I want a man groping me.

I figure I will try and turn the tables for the uncomfortableness. If the women arent comfortable screening men while we stand their making sexual noises, why should we stand their and let a guy do the screening since it makes us uncomfortable?

Ill let you know tomorrow how it turns out.

Edited by flounder
  • Upvote 1

Im just going to make them give me a woman to do the pat down. They always make the screener the same sex as the traveler so whos to say that im comfortable with that. I will for sure going forward ask for a woman because I am not comfortable with their assumption that I want a man groping me.

I figure I will try and turn the tables for the uncomfortableness. If the women arent comfortable screening men while we stand their making sexual noises, why should we stand their and let a guy do the screening since it makes us uncomfortable?

Awesome.

Awesome.

2 flights tomorrow so I have a 50/50 chance of getting picked for "The Machine") I always opt out anyway but I havent been selected for the machine since the new pat down procedures have been put in place in the last 2 months.

My other idea was I was going to get a huge strapon and let it dangle down my pants and then ask to go through "The Machine" and see what happens.

2 flights tomorrow so I have a 50/50 chance of getting picked for "The Machine") I always opt out anyway but I havent been selected for the machine since the new pat down procedures have been put in place in the last 2 months.

My other idea was I was going to get a huge strapon and let it dangle down my pants and then ask to go through "The Machine" and see what happens.

I thought everyone had to go through the scanners now? No?

I thought everyone had to go through the scanners now? No?

No. They just pull certain people out of the metal detector lines and make them go through the body scanners. the scanners are expensive so many airports only have 1 or 2 of them at most at each terminal vs the 10+ metal detectors at each terminal that allot of airports have.

No. They just pull certain people out of the metal detector lines and make them go through the body scanners. the scanners are expensive so many airports only have 1 or 2 of them at most at each terminal vs the 10+ metal detectors at each terminal that allot of airports have.

Good to know.

Get wood before you go into the line - surprise her!:D

I already knew what it was so I didn't click it. I clicked it once before though, I still have nightmares.

gets me every time :( I'm going to memorize the thread number.... oh, that makes me sad, i'll have memorized the balls thread number.

gets me every time :( I'm going to memorize the thread number.... oh, that makes me sad, i'll have memorized the balls thread number.

:lol: You're gonna memorize his balls, so wrong.

Hmm, I'd figured you of all people would be desensitized to that POV. :p

Just cuz you have it bookmarked doesn't mean we all like to see them. :p