Christian Sport Bike Assoc November 20th Ride

JCMathis

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing was new, what are you doing to it?

lol....yea i know it was but i cant leave it alone...

I had the head reworked and flow benched ,also had the valves 5 way cut.

Then i installed a heavy duty timing chain (weak link on theses) so i wouldnt have to worry.

The carb i had bored to 43.5mm and polished the bell end.Cutting major weight off 9lbs from just the battery alone.

Doing the frame in black along with other items,pilot power tires..etc etc..Ill post a pic when complete..been busy on it as parts came back..It hard to remember everything im doing..lol

Oh yeah.... Is anyone taking bets on Ebon actually making it? For some reason, I'm actually thinking he might show up! Maybe it's a side effect of the 'roids they injected into my neck... But I think he just Might make a guest appearance!

I am going to meet up for this one. Hope you don't mind a cruiser to tag along.

Nope, you will be welcome. I'll see you there in a couple hours.

Nothing like some electric shocks to get your muscles working right in the morning! fun stuff! */rolls eyes in extreme sarcasm*

Oh yeah.... Is anyone taking bets on Ebon actually making it? For some reason, I'm actually thinking he might show up! Maybe it's a side effect of the 'roids they injected into my neck... But I think he just Might make a guest appearance!

must be good drugs....lol!

Today was a great day of riding and chatting. It was great to see some new faces today as well as some regulars. The temp never got up to where it was forcasted to but we still had a great time. If you have never been out to Peggy Sue's in New Castle you are missing out on some great pies. 12 bikes today and one all the way from Lima.

Thanks to everyone that showed up.

Thanks John for the ride you had today. I met allot of new people today and can,t wait for neat year. Look forward to those pics Scottie. I bet they will be great just like that blackberry pie at Peggys. Will defiantly be going there again. Thanks to everyone for a great time today.