Christian Sport Bike Assoc November 20th Ride

JCMathis

We are going to try and do one more ride this coming weekend. The route is only 117 miles, takes us up to Peggy Sues for lunch then coming back down 79. We will meet at 6075 East Livingston Ave at 10:30 and depart at 11:00. So far the weather is looking pretty good (sunny with high of 54) but as we all know this time of year it could change dramatically. Come out for a nice afternoon ride enjoying the bikes for one last trip of 2010.

The route: http://ridewithgps.com/trips/132318

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yea you know im not afraid of "the devils playground" for katanas. but i cant make it cus my apartment complex said they wont cash the rent check until the 5th, so i waited close to that time to switch the money to that account and they tryed cashing it the 3rd so it bounced. Now i got over $120 in fees and crap and they didnt tell me anything about it bouncing until like the 12th and told me they never said anything about when they would cash it. Thats just the short story and i was stupid for waiting to transfer the money and trusting them. so moneys tight right now my fault i know.

I'm done with class for my certs but there will always be classes. We have to maintain CEU's "continuing education units" anybody in a medical field has to. Same with my Firefighter card as well so I have to take classes throughout the year to maintain both cards.

It's good though because new tools and techniques are always coming out so theres always something to learn. But the one's this weekend are NIM's classes that I don't have and need to get because I'm up for an officers position at the FD and these are required for that.

I'm done with class for my certs but there will always be classes. We have to maintain CEU's "continuing education units" anybody in a medical field has to. Same with my Firefighter card as well so I have to take classes throughout the year to maintain both cards.

It's good though because new tools and techniques are always coming out so theres always something to learn. But the one's this weekend are NIM's classes that I don't have and need to get because I'm up for an officers position at the FD and these are required for that.

Ah, cool. I knew there was a lot of CEU's involved. We have stuff available, in fact we have classes tonight and tomorrow night. That time away from home may hinder my being able to get away for a ride Saturday.

....I'm not gonna say I'm coming cause the last couple times I've done that something came up....

:-)

Ebon: I will buy you a piece of pie if you actually show up and ride, and you can buy one for me if I actually finish a ride I started!!!!! :p