Thanks for giving riders a bad name.

Anden

I'd split em, but I'm an ass.

Nope, I'd split them too, probably multiple times. It's like throwing mice in front of a cat, or squirrels in front of a dog. Can't resist, has to be done.

edit: not recommended for anyone. Certain behaviors on the roadway are like magnets. Somehow they quickly manage to get together.

Edited by ReconRat

Side Note: Lots o' cruisers out yesterday. Not a single asshole rider in the bunch. Even had a couple allow me to share the lane while I wiggled my way in front of them. Moved right over.. and didn't even have to wave the nine around. Nice!!

When I see a sportbike come up behind me, unless I know a cop is ahead, I generally share the lane and let them pass me. Everyone has different riding styles, I don't want to hinder someone else's good time if I'm just cruisin' chill. :)

passing lane, on their ass, nailing the horn, flashing the high beams... they will get the clue.

When a car does that to me, it's normally when pennies magically fall out of my pocket. Of course, I also don't generally impede the reasonable flow of traffic, and I always make lane space for other bikes. :D

Going to say probably. Except I was willing to stay stuck behind them (no legal way to pass). Even backed off to see if that was these guys thought they were being tailgated. In hopes they would all pick a lane.

So will there be the same outrage and prayers for these three? If an accident had occurred. Or the guy next to me that looked like he was pulling the suv behind him. They where that close.

Just saying.

When a car does that to me, it's normally when pennies magically fall out of my pocket. Of course, I also don't generally impede the reasonable flow of traffic, and I always make lane space for other bikes. :D

I don't bother with pennies.

Most vehicles can't keep up with my bike, so if I see someone too close, I just hit third gear, and rock the throttle hard.

AT LEAST THAT IS A 2 LANE!!! Uh had the same issue on 60 south on Friday on the way home. I would move to the passing lane and one would move out in front of me, every time I went to pass. the third time I pinned it and left it there, I figured if he was that dumb he was paying the price, chicken shit moved at the last minute. I think he figured he was going to have tracks on his back if he stayed in the lane. F'in assholes... He stopped at the gas station when I was coming out and he never said a word when I called him a asshole.

Pass the bastards on the right.;) Then when they pull up behind you lay on the washer fluid:p

:lol: I hate that! I've been on my bike before and the car in front sprays washer fluid. At first I think it's going to rain then say,"motherfucker" to myself as I notice their wipers are going up ahead. :lol: