I've got $2500 in my pocket. I need 4 doors, leather, FWD and more room than a 540i..

InyaAzz

What do ya got?

I realize I'm looking for something with high miles...I don't care as long as it was maintained properly. I just need something to drive in the winter, than won't leave me stranded because you neglected to tell me about an issue you were having. Yeah, $2500 isn't a lot to spend, I know...but this is strictly a winter car to get me and the kids around.

I'd be willing to spend another $500 if needed, but it's currently tied up in hookers and blow, so it will be a while.

I recently found a '92 Lexus LS400 ink black and perfect - meaning the body was fixed and shot, interior fixed. Beautiful car and $3000. It was a dealer in Mt. Vernon and I would've bought it but wasn't looking for one. They're out there. Look for an ES or an LS and you can't go wrong

I almost bought a '96 Mitsubishi Diamante. Incredible looking car, inside and out but the motors had a rotten top end. Same motor in the 3000GT - very rare to see these cars anymore. Too bad. Lexy and yer set.

I recently found a '92 Lexus LS400 ink black and perfect - meaning the body was fixed and shot, interior fixed. Beautiful car and $3000. It was a dealer in Mt. Vernon and I would've bought it but wasn't looking for one. They're out there. Look for an ES or an LS and you can't go wrong

I almost bought a '96 Mitsubishi Diamante. Incredible looking car, inside and out but the motors had a rotten top end. Same motor in the 3000GT - very rare to see these cars anymore. Too bad. Lexy and yer set.

I've seen a few deals in the past few weeks...I just wasn't sure if I was gonna sell the bimmer first at the time.

Whatever I get, I've got about 2 weeks or less to pull the trigger. The ice is gonna start up here pretty soon and I don't want any part of that in the current ride.

I buy older used Honda Accords. I like to get 'em around 100k and sell before 190k - 200k. Stone cold reliable and relatively cheap.

The perfect example....

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/2056266182.html

(not wild about a used car dealer, but this is the idea .. - always buy from a private party.)

There's more out there......

Edited by mello dude

ahh sorry, thought you'd be able to see it without having to be registered

Meh...need to register AND post before viewing the thread.
Nice clean 1997 maxima se 5spd. Top of the line with every option. Includes all manuals, original window sticker, and keyless remote. 175k miles. Everything works and it drives well! Good tires and brakes, too.

Se package:

8 way seat

homelink

alarm

power trunk release

vanity mirrors

variable wipers

Bose package: $899

6 loud speaker system

am fm cd

cold weather package. 199

heated seats

heated mirrors

upgraded battery

leather trim package. 1349

abs. 499

sunroof. 899

has a few spots of Nissan surface rust, and a dented passenger fender.

$2500

My camera died, but looks just like this

Correction: actual picture below.

428ea033.jpg

All these import lovers will hate on this idea.

Chrysler 300m, Concord, or Intrepid. You want the 3.2 or 3.5 though, unless you can verify that the engine is clean on the inside for a 2.7. With good tires, they're TANKS in the winter, and they're usually pretty cheap these days, for the 98-04 generation.

Yeah' date=' if the steering racks or transmissions haven't shit the bed yet. :nono:[/quote']

Get one with higher mileage, and make sure both fell right, and you're golden! That stuff usually fails around 100k on those cars, and if not, they last. Mine is golden, just about to turn 198k, even with a 2.7!

$2500? C'mon Inya, get big!

I might have problems parking that in the garage. Dunno.

I buy older used Honda Accords. I like to get 'em around 100k and sell before 190k - 200k. Stone cold reliable and relatively cheap.

The perfect example....

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/2056266182.html

(not wild about a used car dealer, but this is the idea .. - always buy from a private party.)

There's more out there......

Civics are WAY too small. They're great cars, but I need more space than what I currently have. The Accord sedans are on my short list. They give me approx 2 inches more leg room in the back, but I lose about the same in shoulder room.

Is Inya pimping out kids for ball tickling again?

I would like to clarify that the child in that incident was a free agent, and was not employed by me.