f/s Sharkskins new!

gixxie750

where are the shark skin prices listed casper? That way i can see if i can beat them. I also cant list prices on here cause then i'd lose the deals..

Why not? If they can be advertised as 20% off, obviously, there is no MAP policy and therefore, you can advertise whatever you want...

Why not? If they can be advertised as 20% off, obviously, there is no MAP policy and therefore, you can advertise whatever you want...

The only thing I can think of is the 20% off is through BMC, so maybe it's a non-profit discount? :dunno:

The only thing I can think of is the 20% off is through BMC, so maybe it's a non-profit discount? :dunno:

I wouldn't think so... Sharkskins wouldn't sell to a non profit... I would think you'd have to be a legit business licensed company to get on their dealer listing...

If they have a MAP policy, doesn't matter if you are or not - cannot advertise below retail...

I wouldn't think so... Sharkskins wouldn't sell to a non profit... I would think you'd have to be a legit business licensed company to get on their dealer listing...

If they have a MAP policy, doesn't matter if you are or not - cannot advertise below retail...

They are definitely selling to a non-profit. BMC.

They are definitely selling to a non-profit. BMC.

I understand, but IF there is a MAP policy, no matter what they are, if they advertise anywhere, they can only advertise retail or a set % off based on the MAP policy or RSA...

If they are allowed, then every dealer (non profit or otherwise) is allowed to advertise at whatever they wish. Now, maybe the non profit is violating the MAP policy and Brandon knows he cannot advertise anything less than retail and thus, the reason for PMing him...

If that's the case, there's going to be an issue with the former... No matter what type of organization they are...

• 2 weeks later...
not as of now. I am working on getting into the industry though. I will let you know once i have a account so I can work that part out with you and the site. As of now its just helping me get to races next year...

But you're still selling them for a personal profit, right?

• 2 weeks later...