Isle of Man TT

duckhunter

$1500 for Hotel(for a week) and roundtrip airfare would be cheap...although I've not researched it...it just sounds cheap is all I'm sayin...but more importantly...HELL YES MOTHERFUCKER I'M DOWN!!!

Let's talk.

BTD.

PS: I spent ten days in Ireland earlier this year...but no Isle of Man

Only problem is almost 3 hr boat ride to Isle. During the TT there are 31,000 people and only 2000 rooms on the isle so there isn't many options. Avg weather is highs of 58 and lows in the 40's so there is no way i am camping on the isle. Look it up on Travelocity. Bunch of options from 1400-2000 grand

Seriously...this trip is one of my dreams to do...but next year is out due to my wife and I are expecting in late April.

2012, that would be a lot more do-able.

And...the only way I'd do it is if I was staying on the Island. You can get a room at a bed and breakfast...you've just got to book a year ahead.

My wife and I found a lady that specializes in Ireland trips when we did our trip earlier this year...and I've already asked her about the Isle of Man...and she assured me she could get us something.

So...how about 2012!!!

BTD.

I'll subscribe as well. I'm up for it.

The IOM is probably the more famous, but there are bigger and better road races in Ireland. The Northwest 200 is the biggest one - we went to it last year. The so called "best" one is later in the year is the Ulster GP.

I've never been to the Ulster, but that's the one I really wanna go to. No ferries to contend with either:p

keeping an eye on this one...

I want to do Ireland/ Isle of Man TT but I don't know if I can come up with the money in time.

You guys might be interested in this... http://www.motorental.ie/

I rented a bike from Paul last year for a 3 week ride around Ireland. Prices are pretty steep, but he's the only game in town. Nice guy.